LG took advantage of the Indian Mobile Congress in New Delhi to present its new K7i, the world’s first anti-mosquito smartphone. The technology used by this device to repel mosquitoes uses ultrasound, the frequency of which in no way affects the human ear.
The terminal does not give off any odor and the manufacturer reassures us that it emits no additional harmful radiation to humans.
LG K7i Specifications
LG K7i comes with a 5-inch FWVGA display, a quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage memory expandable through a micro SD card. The set runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0. The battery has a capacity of 2500mAh.
The device measures 144.70 x 72.60 x 8.10 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 138.00 grams. The LG K7i is a dual SIM (GSM).
Highlights of specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) On-cell Touch IPS display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.7 x 74.1 x 8.1 mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2500mAh removable battery
The price is $121 (N43,890).