Infinix has finally launched Infinix X572 5.7 inch full HD 4G phablet with 4300mAh battery capacity and support for fast charging. It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat, Also with Infinix XOS U.I 2.2, Front finger print scanner and the brand claims charging it for 5mins will give you 250min of talk time.
Infinix X572 comes in two versions ( Note 4 and Note 4 Pro ) and X572 Note 4 does not support stylus pen. Regarding to the rumor, Note 4 comes with 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM while Note 4 Pro come with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM.
See highlight of the specifications below;
Infinix X572 Note 4 Specifications
- Dimensions: 159 x 78.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- Display: 5.7 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels ( PPI), 2.5D IPS display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Gyroscope, Orientation, Magnetometer
- Build: Polycarbonate
- Colours: White. Blue.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek MT6753
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T720 MP3 450 MHz
- RAM: 2 GB / 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 128 GB
- GSM: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual Micro-SIM/micro-SD
- Operating System (OS): Android 7 Nougat + XOS 2.2
- Primary: 13 megapixels, auto-focus, and dual LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels
- Battery: 4300 mAh
- Bluethoot V4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Price: KSH 13,999 (N53,000 for 2GB Model and N58,000 for 3GB Model)
It already available for purchase in Kenya… Still expecting the Note 4 Pro.