To all Swisscoin investors, It is very compulsory you have a web wallet so that you can tranfer all your Swisscoin’s to the wallet just like how you did with Bitcoin. Also, We are gradually getting closer to Swisscoin Public trading.
Guides on how to create SIC Web Wallet
- Login to your back office via https://swisscoin.eu/backoffice/login
- Now click on basic data >>> My Data
3. Below your profile, You’ill see “Create SIC Wallet” shown below
4. It will open a new tab, then click on the “Create SIC Wallet” Shown above and enter a very strong password with at-least 9 characters ( combination of Upper case and Lower case, Digits and Special characters )
5. Now, Click on the blue button “Generate Wallet”
6. Download your “Keystone File” in a secure location ( It is very important because it will be needed to login to your SIC wallet everytime ).
7. Write down your Private Key in safe location.
8. Copy your SIC address
9. Click on next tab with “Access Existing Wallet” and select Keystone File
10. Now, enter your save keystone file.
11. Enter your password and you will be logged to your SIC web wallet.
Finally, How to Connect Your Sic Wallet Address to Your Backoffice
Login to your Dashboard >> Basic Data >> MyData >> Edit your profile and add to your SIC Wallet address to field provided below;
Update your profile and your SIC address will now be visible in your overview for easier Swisscoin transfer.
Note ::: That you need to create this wallet otherwise you won’t be able to transfer your coins from your dashboard. Trading begins, August 1st 2017.