Infinix have started OTA updates to infinix X557 Hot 4. Those who didn’t install the beta updates can now proceed to download the update directly and upgrade your infinix X557 hot 4 smartphone to Android 7.0 Nougat automatically.
To avoid common problems when upgrading your device, See below;
How to avoid error when upgrading a device
- Make sure you are not rooted
- If you are rooted, Kindly Unroot then go ahead with the upgrade.
- Make sure your smartphone is atleast 90% charged.
Also, The OTA upgrade is about 1.5GB and I’ll suggest you use Airtel Midnight plan or MTN midnight plan depending on which network is fast in your location.
You can now follow the steps below to upgrade your device.
How to upgrade infinix hot 4
- Go-to settings from your phone
- Tap on “About Phone“
- Tap on “System Update“
- Now, Tap on “Download and Install“
- Wait for the download to complete
- Then click on install and you have successfully upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Let us know if you’ve successfully upgrade your infinix hot 4 via the comment box.